There are 3 levels for flute lesson :
- Beginner : Grade 0 – 2
- Intermediate : Grade 3 – 5
- Advanced : Grade 6 – 8
**Different fees will be charged based on different levels.
Q & A……
- Is the grades for flute same with the piano? Yes. Western musical instrument exam’s grade are the same, and a flute player can take exam grade by grade just like pianist.
- Which examination board offers flute practical exam? Just like piano, the famous music examination board such as ABRSM and Trinity offers flute practical exam. And there is a syllabus by the examination board which clearly listed down the repertoire you should play in the exam.
- Not sure yourself is which level? Don’t worry, the teacher can judge based on the songs you currently played.
- Is it ok if you don’t want to take exam? Yes, it’s totally fine that you don’t take exam, exam is just a way to prove that you are in certain level, you still can play well without exam.
- What will you learn if you don’t want to take the exam? You’ll still learning step by step and you need to know all the knowledge and technique to play for that grade before you move to the higher grade. You’ll still need to learn the important repertoire just like the others did. The only difference is they will serious prepare for the exam but you are just learning for improvement.
- Have more question about the classes? Contact Me.